Hair and scalp
You need to take the following precautions:
• Wash your hair and your scalp several times a week with a very high tolerance treatment shampoo containing:
* keratoreducing and keratolytic active ingredients to eliminate the sticky patches,
* active ingredients to reduce the intense itching,
* powerful emollient agents to work on the dry areas.
• Massage gently with circular movements.
• Rinse your hair very thoroughly.
• Dry your hair with the utmost care. If you use a hair drier, make sure that it does not blow out hot air so as not to irritate your scalp.
• Do not scratch your skin as you could aggravate the condition of your scalp.
Back to the list of questions