<How to avoid pigmentation problems ?
1. With regard to the sun
• Protect yourself against the sun to prevent the appearance of pigmented blotches or to prevent them from getting worse. Avoid the sun when its rays are most harmful, i.e. between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• Chose your sunscreen carefully : It must have a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 20 (or 30 if you have fair skin).
• Use nutritional complements by oral route – capsules, tablets – to prepare your skin better for exposure to the sun
• Do not expose babies to the sun. Protect children by clothing and a special sun cream: 80% of skin damage occurs before the subject has reached 18 years of age.
2. With regard to aging
• Hydrate yourself well by drinking water regularly (1.5 liters of water per day).
• Always apply a moisturizer to the areas regularly exposed to the sun.
3. With regard to cosmetic products
• Use cleansing and skin-care products that are suitable for your skin.
• To help you reduce these unsightly pigmented blotches and to unify your complexion, apply appropriate depigmenting skin-care products suitable for the sensitivity of your skin. Use an active, lightening skin-care product.
4. With regard to lifestyle
• Choose a balanced diet, varied and without excess.
• Avoid smoking.
• Preserve your biological rythm (sleeping, eating etc. …).