Drying soothing lotion restores, relieves, purifies
- Oozing skin
- Skin damage that may lead to maceration: skin folds, blisters, umbilical cord hygiene
- Dries, absorbs and limits oozing
- Restores the epidermis
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
- Bottle 40 ml
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Lotion dries out superficial irritations thanks to a combination of natural absorbent powders. It acts at every stage of the biological skin reconstruction process thanks to the synergy of resveratrol and copper.
- Its antibacterial agents (copper-zinc) purify the epidermis.
- The active ingredient ANTALGICINE™ quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- The patented natural D.A.F.™* complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient
Instructions for use
Shake well before use
Apply locally onto the cleansed irritated area with sterile gauze or directly with the nozzle. Use twice a day until the skin is completely dried.
If skin irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional. Seek medical advice before using on the nappy area.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE [NANO], MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COPPER SULFATE, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [BI 569]