Brume Invisible SPF50+
The dermatological safety of a very high level of protection, combined with a 100% transparent texture
- Sensitive skin or skin intolerant to all types of sunshine
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subjected to maximum sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
- Guarantees optimal skin protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
- Protects the skin cells and prevents premature cutaneous ageing: anti-oxidant action
- Transparent, extra-light, non-greasy and non-sticky texture
Product + :
- An alcohol-free formulation, it offers excellent tolerance and does not dry the skin
SPF 50+ / UVA 27
- Scented formula
- Can be applied on wet skin
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm Brume invisible SPF50+ offers anti-oxidant action. Vitamin E protects the skin cells against damaging UV rays and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
Instructions for use
Several times a day during periods of exposure
- Apply evenly and generously before exposure (a reduced quantity of product reduces the level of sun protection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - Composition
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 693]