MAX Spray SPF 50+
A MAXIMUM photoprotection spray that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Sun-intolerant or sensitive skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subject to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Smooth texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent!
* Study on the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2005.
SPF 50+/UVA 33
- Spray 200 ml
- Spray 400 ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CELLULOSE GUM, DISODIUM EDTA. [BI518]