MAX Stick SPF 50+
A MAXIMUM photoprotective stick that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Lips and sensitive areas
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, pigmentation marks, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Moisturising formula
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* of the skin's cells are protected thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent!
* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
- Stick 4g
- Stick 8g
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - Composition
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) CERA, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, BHT, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 420]