MINERAL SPF 50+
Photoprotection for skin allergic to chemical filters and fragrances
- Skin allergic to chemical filters and fragrance
- Skin intolerant to all types of sunshine
- Made of 100% mineral UVA/UVB protective filters (no chemical filters), Photoderm MINERAL is perfectly tailored to skin allergic to chemical filters.
- In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MINERAL offers anti-oxidant action. Vitamin E protects the skin cells against damaging UV rays and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
SPF 50+/UVA 26
- 100% mineral sunscreens
- Spray Fluid 100g
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MINERAL offers anti-oxidant action. Vitamin E protects the skin cells against damaging UV rays and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and generously to healthy skin before exposure
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, running and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Not suitable for babies younger than 6 months.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - Composition
DECYL OLEATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ZINC OXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOGLYCERIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 694]