The soap-free mildness cleansing gel that respects babies skin
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Gently cleanses
- Non-stripping, it preserves the cutaneous barrier of fragile skin
- Hair is soft, skin is supple and soft
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Soothing fragrance
- Does not sting the eyes
- Tube 200 ml (ACL 455 686.9)3401345568694
- Pump bottle 1 l (ACL 971 636.1)3401397163618
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Moussant is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This gentle cleansing gel respects the skin and hair balance of all skin, even the most fragile, thanks to its mild non-stripping cleansing base.
Instructions for use
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Moussant on damp skin and/or hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Dry gently.
- Follow with a treatment from the ABCDerm range.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, LAURETH-2, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CITRATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 501]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."