The relaxing and nourishing massage and/or bath oil
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- ABCDerm Huile douceur nourishes the skin of babies and children, soothes it and wraps it in softness
- Nourishes and strengthens the skin barrier
- Soothes and relaxes for a cuddly moment with mum
- Leaves the skin supple and baby relaxed and calm
- 90% of mums noticed that their baby's skin was suppler and that the oil offset the drying effects of water (15-day usage test in 10 children aged 3 to 36 months).
- Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
- Excellent skin tolerance
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological supervision
- Soothing fragrance
- Pump bottle 200 ml (ACL 969 364.8)
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Huile douceur is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This soothing oil strengthens the skin barrier thanks to nourishing vegetable oils rich in essential fatty acids, apricot kernel oil and sunflower oil.
Instructions for use
Once a day - 7 days a week
- After the bath, warm the oil in the palm of your hand and lightly massage into the skin.
- You can directly pour some in the bath water to offset the drying effects of hard water (no more than 1 or 2 doses).
- Be careful: it may make the bathtub slippery!
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PEG-40 SORBITAN PEROLEATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 638]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."