The daily care that protects baby's skin from dryness
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Moisturises, softens and protects even the most delicate skin
- 100% of mums noticed that their baby's skin was softer, suppler and well moisturised (15-day usage test in 15 children aged 4 to 34 months)
- Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
- Good skin tolerance
- Tested under dermatological supervision
- Soothing fragrance
- Tube 200 ml (ACL 600 814.5)3401360081451
- Pump bottle 500 ml (ACL 537 672.1)3401353767218
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Hydratant is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This gentle milk respects the sensitive skin of babies with its physiological pH and contains extremely mild moisturising ingredients.
Instructions for use
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Hydratant on skin after cleansing with a cleansing product from the ABCDerm range and gently drying.
- Massage lightly.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, STEARETH-21, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, XANTHAN GUM. [BI 525]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."