Lait de toilette
The leave-in milk for gently cleansed skin
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Effectively eliminates dirt particles while leaving the skin perfectly moisturised
- Provides immediate comfort
- Respects the skin balance of all skin, even the most fragile
100% of mums noticed that the gentle cleansing milk perfectly cleanses while leaving baby's skin moisturised and perfectly protected (15-day usage test, in 15 children aged 5 to 36 months).
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Soothing fragrance
- Pump bottle 500 ml (ACL 969 361.9)
Biological mode of action
- ABCDerm Lait Nettoyant is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
- This creamy, non-rinse cleansing milk effectively eliminates dirt particles from the nappy area, skin folds, face and hands of babies and children.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply on a cotton pad and thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Do not rinse
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "ABCDerm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ZINC SULFATE, XANTHAN GUM, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 621]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."