The skincare that soothes, repairs and prevents irritations of the mouth contour
- Irritated skin around the mouth
- Soothes, purifies and repairs irritated skin around the mouth
- Irritation caused by saliva coming into contact with the skin: repeated rubbing of a dummy or thumb which may be maintained or aggravated by the cold and wind
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Tube 40 ml (ACL 775 386.6)3401577538663
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Péri-oral is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
The only specific treatment for irritated skin around the mouth, it directly acts on the cause of irritation thanks to the Amylpriv® exclusive BIODERMA patent: it neutralises amylase, an enzyme found in saliva that causes and aggravates irritation around the mouth.
It quickly and effectively relieves redness thanks to a complex of active ingredients including enoxolone and β-sitosterol and repairs the weakened epidermis thanks to restructuring and moisturising agents such as allantoin. Its specific texture insulates the skin from external stresses (dummy, cold weather, etc.).
Instructions for use
2 or 3 times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Péri-oral on the completely clean and dry irritated area around the mouth.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
The cream is colourless when applied; the colour of the cream is naturally due to copper derivatives contained in this product.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DEXTRIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 509]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."