Daily 3-in-1 for irritated eyelids: soothes, repairs and removes make-up.
- Immediately and durably soothes sensations of itching
- Reduces skin dryness and redness
- Moisturises and nourishes skin
- Removes make-up, impurities and pollution particles
- Protects skin
- Decongesting effect
Good make-up base - Unfragranced - Very good skin tolerance - Very good ocular tolerance - Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.
An innovative and simple ritual to limit the number of products and therefore ingredients as well as eyelid friction.
- Nourishes > Leaves the skin immediately nourished: 91% (1)
- Removes make-up > Leaves the skin clean and cleansed: 84% (1) & Removes make-up from the skin: 80% (1)
- Soothes > Itching sensation: -95% (2) & Tightness: - 92% (2)
- Reduces skin dryness > Dryness: -89% (2)
- Moisturises > Hydration persists until after 24 hours (3)
(1) Consumer test on 105 volunteers aged 25 to 5, with dry to sensitive skin, twice-daily for 14 days.
(2) Clinical study on 33 subjects aged 22 to 83, with sensitive skin, 85% having dry skin, 15% having combination skin. Study under dermocorticoïds, for 9 to 32 days.
(3) Corneometry test on 10 volunteers aged 43 to 67, for 24 hours.
Efficacy proven by clinical study
- Airless Tube 100ml
Biological mode of action
Atoderm Intensive eye is the first 3-in-1 care product by BIODERMA that combats the symptoms of eyelid irritation:
1: SOOTHES: Enoxolone targets the factors involved in itching sensations to soothe the skin in a lasting way.
- The exclusive Lipigenium™ technology stimulates lipid production and restores an effective skin barrier.
- The patented Skin Barrier Therapy™ complex limits the adhesion of certain bacteria (staphylococcus aureus) to the skin’s surface. These bacteria can aggravate skin dryness.
- Hyaluronic acid, naturally found in the skin, forms a non-occlusive hydrating film. It retains water on the skin’s surface and thus acts as a water reservoir.
3: REMOVES MAKE-UP: The combination of 3 oils removes make-up and impurities from the skin.
Results: the skin is soothed and strengthened and its comfort is restored in a lasting way.
BIODERMA is a brand built on ecobiology which is at the heart of NAOS approach to respect the skin ecosystem and preserve its health. Lastingly.
This approach helps strengthen the skin’s natural mechanisms, by teaching it to work better without overtreating it.
Instructions for use
Apply onto irritated eyelids once to twice a day
A gesture exclusively designed for Atoderm Intensive eye:
Completely innovative both in its 3-in-1 action and in its use during flare-ups and in remission, Atoderm Intensive eye introduces a new technique for use. Specifically created for this cleansing and care product, the new approach precisely meets the expectations of people suffering from eyelid irritation: one only product for many uses, avoiding to generate too many frictions & irritations. Atoderm Intensive eye can be used: as a care product to soothe and repair skin, and/or as a cleanser/make-up remover to gently take away all impurities. Before each use of the product, draining the skin allows to decongest skin or to get rid of toxins during flare-ups. Including Atoderm Intensive eye as part of an everyday skin routine guarantees respect for the eyelids, strengthening them and avoiding future flare-ups.
Drainage (these gestures must be done before applying the product on «bare» skin):
1. Pumping: Stimulate the lymphatic system: do 3 successive pressures using the index, middle and ring fingers, positioned 1 cm from the base of the ears.
2. Drainage: Move from the inner corner to the outer corner in a blotting pad move (apply the 3 fingers to the skin and open towards the outside of the face slowly). Then, smoothen slightly from the outer corner to the inner corner of the eyes. Repeat 3 times.
3. Overall Drainage: Do a final overall smoothing from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eyes, going down along the oval of the face towards the base of the neck.
Use as a daily cleanser/make-up remover:
1. Application: Apply small points of Atoderm Intensive eye on the upper eyelid.
2. Cleansing: Spread the product over the entire eyelid & do a light circular massage.
3. Cleansing: Spread it on the lashes from the base to the tip to remove mascara.
4. Cotton pad step (only in remission): Wipe make-up away with a cotton pad, from the inner corner to the outer corner on the eyelids & from the base to the tip for the lashes.
As a daily care:
1. Application: Apply a tiny rice-sized amount of product over the eyelids, from the lower inner corner to the upper inner corner of the eyes. The product should not be applied too close to the eyes (about 2cm).
2. Drainage: Then smoothen slightly outwards with the 3 central fingers. Repeat 3 times.
Do not rinse. Suitable for daily use alone or in combination with dermocorticosteroids. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. External use only. If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare profesional
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SUCROSE STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, XYLITOL, CITRIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, RHAMNOSE, TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CERAMIDE NP, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE AP, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 478]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."