A daily ultra-rich cleansing bar that gently cleanses and protects from cutaneous dryness
- Dry to very dry sensitive skin, sensitive and reactive areas
- Gently cleanses and purifies the skin
- Respects the skin's physiological balance
- Limits sensations of tightness
- Guarantees excellent tolerance
- Bar 150g (ACL 993 735.2)3401399373527
Biological mode of action
- Atoderm Ultra-rich soap contains two moisturising and nourishing agents, glycerine and shea butter, combating cutaneous dryness.
- Thanks to mild cleansing agents, Atoderm Ultra-rich soap respects the skin's natural physiological balance and prevents sensations of tightness.
- Enriched with zinc, a specific dermatological agent, Atoderm Ultra-rich soap limits the proliferation of micro-organisms that aggravate cutaneous dryness.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
- Lather Atoderm Ultra-rich soap in the palm of your hands, then apply on damp skin.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry gently.
- Then apply a specific moisturising treatment from the Atoderm Dry Skin range.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Atoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ZINC SULFATE, MANNITOL, POLYSORBATE 20, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, NIACINAMIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES. [BI 474]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."