A soothing and repairing drying spray, 8 hours efficacy
- Weakened, irritated skin
- Superficial skin damage requiring a drying product
- For the whole family: adults, children, infants*
- For all affected areas: face, body, lips, external intimate areas, skin of the buttocks
*Excluding premature infants
- Long-lasting drying action - 8 hours of efficacy
- Soothes sensations of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Promotes skin repair
- Protects the epidermis
- Convenient and easy-to-use spray format
- Dries quickly
- Very good tolerance
- Tested under medical and paediatric supervision
- The beige colour is related to the product's active ingredients
- Spray 40 ml (ACL 603 686.8)
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Lotion Spray promotes the rapidand long-lasting drying of the weakened area. Its formula contains a system of mineral powders that guarantee drying efficacy for up to 8 hours after application.
Its trio of repairing active ingredients acts on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process*.
In addition, Antalgicine™, a biomimetic* active ingredient, provides Cicabio Lotion Spray with a real ability to soothe sensations of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
Its antibacterial agents (copper and zinc) protect the epidermis.
The D.A.F.™ (*) patented complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold*.
(*) BIoderma Active Ingredient
*BIODERMA is a brand dedicated to ecobiology, at the heart of NAOS’s commitment to preserving your skin’s ecosystem and maintaining its health. In a lasting way.
This approach helps strengthen the skin’s natural mechanisms, by teaching it to work better without over-treating it.
Instructions for use
- Before every use, shake the bottle well until you hear the sound of the balls.
- Clean the irritated area then apply the spray locally. For application on the face, first spray into the palm of the hand or onto a cotton pad.
- Close the top tightly after use.
- Use twice a day until completely dried.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not apply to skin that is visibly injured or to exudate. Only apply to the affected area. If in doubt regarding use for children under the age of 36 months or in the event of persistent skin irritation, seek medical advice.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SILICA, COPPER SULFATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, ASIATIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE. [BI 762]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."