Both repairing and soothing nourishing ointment
- Severe skin damage: peeling, laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Outbreaks of extreme dryness: pityriasis alba, chapping, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and relieves discomfort
- Nourishing, insulating texture for optimum protection and comfort
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- Cicabio Pommade leaves a protective insulating film all day long, for optimum skin repair*.
*TEWL measurement Cicabio pommade / Sebumetry (CIREC 8 subjects)
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
- Tube 40 ml (ACL 995 454.0)3401399545405
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Pommade helps repair weakened and dried skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- The synergic combination of Resveratrol, copper and Centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine™ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*)
- Its nourishing and lipid-replenishing texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents recreates a protective film. This mantle physically recreates the skin barrier over the long term to restore its biological function and ensure optimum comfort.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient
Instructions for use
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired.
- Apply Cicabio Pommade on the weakened area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult a healthcare profesionnal.
Ask a healthcare professional doctor before using on the bottom area.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/ SEBACATE, PROPANEDIOL, XYLITOL, ZINC STEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, COPPER SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, LAURETH-3, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATIC ACID, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, MANNITOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, RHAMNOSE. [BI 631]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."