The very high sun protection repairing cream prevents scar marks (for whole family)
- For weakened skin exposed to the sun
- For minor skin problems in the sun
- For the entire family (adults, children, infants*)
* For children under 36 months, consult a healthcare professional.
- Restores the epidermis
- Protects against the sun thanks to the very high SPF 50+ UV protection to limit the risk of post-scarring hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Purifies thanks to the copper and zinc antibacterial agents
- Compatible with make-up
- Very good tolerance
- Tube 30 ml (ACL 646 955.4)3401564695546
Biological mode of action
Cicabio SPF 50+ helps repair weakened skin exposed to the sun by acting on every stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process and limiting the risk of post-scarring hyperpigmentation (brown spot).
- The synergistic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica facilitates quality epidermal restoration.
- Very high SPF 50+ protection limits the risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Anti-bacterial agents (copper-zinc) purify the epidermis.
- Antalgicine™ quickly relieves the feeling of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Its moisturising and protective texture, based on hyaluronic acid, is non-greasy and non-sticky for for truly comfortable skint.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredients
Instructions for use
- Apply Cicabio SPF 50+ onto the affected area.
- Use until the skin is completely repaired.
- When the skin is exposed to the sun, reapply frequently.
- Avoid the eye contour area. If irritation persists, consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not apply onto wounds or burns caused by excessive exposure to the sun.
- Do not expose babies and young children to the sun.
Over exposure to the sun can damage health.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL T R I AZO N E , GLYC E R I N , BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NYLON 6/12, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, SILICA, SODIUM CITRATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, ECTOIN, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOMETHICONE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-3, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, BHT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID. [BI 689]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."