The dermatological micellar water cleanses, removes make-up, moisturizes
- Dehydrated sensitive skin
- Combines very high cleansing power and unparalleled tolerance
- Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
- Soothes and decongests and respects the skin balance
- Produces a feeling of instant freshness
Product + :
- Even removes water-resistant make-up.
- Bottle 100 ml (3401528521157)3401528521157
- Bottle 250 ml (ACL 996 941.2)3401399694127
- Bottle 500 ml (ACL 215 490.2)3401321549020
- Reversed pump 500 ml (ACL 603 686.9)3701129800232
Biological mode of action
Hydrabio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin. Its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film. Thus, Hydrabio H2O guarantees unrivalled tolerance and comfort for optimum make-up removing efficacy. Moreover, its Aquagenium™ exclusive biological patent retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced.
Instructions for use
Morning and evening – 7 days a week
- Soak a cotton pad.
- Cleanse/remove make-up from your face and eyes.
- Dry gently.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 546]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."