The non-detergent fluid shampoo cleanses, respects and protects
- All hair types
- Can be used as follow-up to medicated shampoos
- Daily use
- Gently cleanses
- Restores the hair's shine and radiance
- Can also be used as follow-up to medicated shampoos
Product + :
- Created in 1977, it was Bioderma's first product.
- Nodé fluid shampoo respects the physiological balance of the hair and scalp.
- Scented formula
- Also suitable for Brazilian hair straightening
- Bottle 50 ml 3401573696947
- Bottle 200 ml (ACL 450 601.5)3401345060150
- Bottle 400 ml (ACL 736 971.9)3401573697197
Biological mode of action
The Bioderma Laboratory's 1st biological innovation, Nodé is a non-stripping shampoo that respects the biological balance of fragile hair and scalps. Thanks to its gentle cleansing base, made of a unique combination of surfactants and developed in accordance with the NOn-DEtergence concept, Nodé non-detergent fluid shampoo effectively cleanses while respecting the hydrolipidic film of the hair and scalp.
Instructions for use
Morning or evening - 7 days a week
- Lather while gently massaging your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-15 COCOPOLYAMINE, SODIUM LAUROYL OAT AMINO ACIDS, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [ND 003]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."