AR SPF 50+
Very high protection, anti-redness and unifying
- Sensitive and reactive skin prone to couperosis
- Intense temporary redness (harsh weather, emotions, food, heat, etc.)
- Permanent redness
- Small visible vessels
- Reduces and prevents redness: Rosactiv™ patent
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Its natural colouring evens out the complexion
Product + :
Exclusive dual action: photoprotection and anti-redness: Rosactiv™ patent
SPF 50+/UVA 33
- Tube 30 ml (ACL 537 891.5)3401353789159
Biological mode of action
The exclusive Rosactiv™ patent found in Photoderm AR directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness. Enoxolone, a molecule derived from licorice, instantly soothes redness.
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm AR offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO] , BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, HYDROGENATED PALM K E R N E L G LYC E R I D E S , AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), ECTOIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHEROL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. [BI 506]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."