MAX Crème SPF 100
The highest sun protection factor in a light texture
- Sun-intolerant or sensitive skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subject to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
Tailored to normal to dry skin
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
- Smooth creamy texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8 %* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent
* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
SPF 100/UVA 29
- Tube 40 ml (ACL 537 900.4)
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, 4-METHYLBENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PTFE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 553]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."