A very high photoprotection stick for lip blemishes
- Lip blemishes
- Prevents skin symptoms on the lips
- Guarantees optimum skin protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
Product + :
- Exclusive dual action: photoprotection and prevention of lip blemishes.*
*Pompei R et al, Glycyrrhizic acid inhibits virus growth and inactivates virus particles, Nature, 1979, 25; 281(5733): 689-690.
SPF 50+/UVA 38
- Stick 4g (ACL 536 889.7)3401353688971
Biological mode of action
Thanks to glycyrrhetinic acid, Photerpès effectively combats lip blemishes.
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photerpès offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) CERA, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, GLYCYRRHIZIC ACID, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, BHT, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 643]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."