Specific extreme photoprotection for photosensitive and intolerant skin
- People with severe risks of hypersensitivity to UV rays
- Photo-induced skin damage
- Guarantees maximum safety and prevents skin damage caused by the sun
- Increases the skin's sensitivity threshold during exposure to the sun: Défense Active™ patent
- Smooth texture, invisible upon application
Product + :
An unprecedented 2-year clinical study in 30 subjects with the severe form of xeroderma pigmentosum (XPC) showed that Photoderm SENSITIVE, in combination with other photoprotection measures, helps limit the appearance of new photo-induced skin damage and slow down the progression of a large number of lesions. Photoderm SENSITIVE is therefore particularly tailored to patients most prone to developing photo-induced lesions (history, over-exposure, genetic skin disease).
*Clinical study evaluating the efficacy of external photoprotection with Photoderm SENSITIVE SPF50+/UVA50 during xeroderma pigmentosum (Tunisia 2009-2011)
SPF 50+/UVA 50
- No greasy effect
- No white traces
- Tube 100 ml (ACL 537 909.1)3401353790919
Biological mode of action
Photoderm SENSITIVE offers extreme anti-UVA and anti-UVB protection: SPF 50+ / UVA 50.
A BIODERMA innovation, the Défense Active exclusive patent found in Photoderm SENSITIVE increases the skin’s sensitivity threshold in cases of sun exposure through dual biological action:
- Protection of skin cells, by limiting the appearance of sunburn cells and preserving the skin's endogenous anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces amplification of the inflammatory process induced by UVA and UVB rays.
- Preservation of the integrity of the skin cells' DNA during solar radiation, by activating the skin's natural defences and limiting the production of free radicals by UVA rays, which is particularly desirable for people with a DNA repair deficiency.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, METHYLENE BISBENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], OCTOCRYLENE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, CREATINE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, RHAMNOSE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOTRIENOLS, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 660]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."