SPOT SPF 50+
Very high protection, prevents the appearance of spots
- Hyperpigmented skin, brown spots
- Pre- and post-laser or post-dermatological procedure skin
- Limits hyperpigmentation and protects scars
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent
Product + :
- Exclusive dual action: photoprotection and anti-brown spots*: showed a 41% inhibition of melanin production within 4 days.**
*Yokota T et al. The inhibitory effect of glabridin from licorice extracts on melanogenesis and inflammation. Pigment Cell Res 1998; 11:355-361.
**In vitro test: inhibition of melanin production.
SPF 50+/UVA 38
- Tube 30 ml (ACL 537 911.6)3401353791169
Biological mode of action
Photoderm SPOT contains glabridin: derived from a licorice extract, this molecule is known to biologically inhibit tyrosinase, a key enzyme in melanogenesis. Since melanin production is slowed down, Photoderm SPOT prevents pigmentation marks and the hyperpigmentation of scars.
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm SPOT offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BISBENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 482]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."