Exfoliating cleansing cream for a brightened skin right from the shower
- Dark spots
- Adults, sensitive skin
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates
- Prevents and helps to correct dark spots
- Unifies and brightens skin tone
- Moisturizes and leaves the skin soft
Proven efficacy :
- 100% Faded brown spots*
- 100% Complexion is evened out *
- 100% Moisturised skin*
Product tip :
- Can be used as a mask
*Self-assessment- 4 weeks of application - 21 women
- Creamy foam texture
- Soap free
- Very good tolerance1
- Tested under medical and dermatological supervision
1. Use test under 28 days of dermatological supervision. Dermscan Study no. 17E110 – Tunisia – June 2017
- Pump bottle 500 ml
- Tube 200 ml
Biological mode of action
Pigmentbio Foaming cream is a brightening cleanser that promotes the disappearance of dark spots and keeps them from reappearing.
- A patented combination of active ingredients regulates the biological mechanisms that cause dark spots
- AHAs (citric acid) and micro-beads* gently exfoliate, remove impurities and smooth the complexion, revealing skin's brightness
- Moisturising ingredients coco glucoside and glyceryl oleate improve hydration and leave the skin comfortable.
Instructions for use
Apply to wet skin, lather, rinse thoroughly.
Can also be used as a face mask once or twice a week: apply a thick layer for 5 minutes, moisten, lather and rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CITRIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CELLULOSE ACETATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, ACRYLATES/VINYL ISODECANOATE CROSSPOLYMER, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LYSINE, AZELAIC ACID, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 672]