High cleansing and brightening power. High tolerance
- Dark spots
- Adults, sensitive skin
- Cleanses and removes make-up from face and eyes
- Gently eliminates impurities
- Brightens skin tone
- Provides a feeling of freshness
- Very good cutaneous and ocular tolerance
- Very good cutaneous and ocular tolerance1
- Tested under medical and dermatological supervision
1. Use test under 28 days of medical supervision . Allergisa Study, Brazil, Report No. All-SE-UDOPS-EP-064715-0109-17RFVO1-Rev01 – November 2017
- Bottle 250 ml (ACL 603 600.1)3701129800102
Biological mode of action
A tailored cleansing for hyperpigmented skin , to start prevent dark spots and optimize the efficacy of the next skincare.
Specially formulated for skin with pigmentation disorders, Pigmentbio H2O gently cleanses and removes make-up from face and eyes.
The micelles contained in its formula ensure impurities are removed while respecting the cutaneous balance.
The patented combination of active ingredients regulates the biological mechanisms that cause dark spots for brightening effect and optimum prevention.
Instructions for use
Soak a cotton pad. Cleanse/ remove make-up from face and eyes. Dry gently.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CITRIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CELLULOSE ACETATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, ACRYLATES/VINYL ISODECANOATE CROSSPOLYMER, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LYSINE, AZELAIC ACID, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 672]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."