Nourishing and intensively rehydrating care for a better compliance of ultra-drying treatments
- Acne-prone skin weakened by drying treatments
- Intensely moisturises
- Limits sensations of tightness
- Soothes redness and relieves the skin
- Can be used under make-up
- Scented formula
- Tube 40 ml (ACL 488 404.2)3401348840421
Biological mode of action
- All skin, including oily skin, needs to be moisturised, since it can temporarily be dried and/or irritated (specific treatments, external stress, etc.). Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically offset these short-term imbalances.
- The moisturising (glycerine) and restructuring (ceramides) agents in Sébium Hydra combat desquamation and sensations of tightness.
- Powerful soothing agents (enoxolone, allantoin) reduce redness and soothe the skin.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Sébium Hydra also contains the Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex which biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
Apply Sébium Hydra on your skin after cleansing.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sébium" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/ 16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 80, DISODIUM EDTA, ALLANTOIN, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CERAMIDE 3, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, DODECYL GALLATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 217]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."