The care for sensitive acne prone skin which soothes, rehydrates & eliminates spots
- Sensitive and weakened acne-prone skin
- Soothes sensitive, fragile skin
- Eliminates spots and redness
- Rehydrates for 12 hours
- Anti-shine & Anti-mark
- Compatible with make-up
- The skin is soothed, more resistant, comfortable and clear
- Tested under dermatological supervision2
- Non comedogenic2
- Good tolerance2
2 Test de comédo Eurofins
- Tube 30 ml 3401360106994
Biological mode of action
- For long-lasting action, Sébium Sensitive is the treatment that addresses the root causes of acne-prone skin’s sensitivity and blemishes with SeboRestore technology (Fluidactiv(TM) patent - Bakuchiol). 1,2,3,9,10.
- This technology rebalances the composition of sebum to restore its natural hydrating functions over the long term and prevents new blemishes from forming.1,2,3,9,10.
Sébium Sensitive also has action against established skin problems and helps restore soothed, more resistant, comfortable and clear skin4 :
- Containing the InflaStop complex, Sébium Sensitive soothes irritations and eliminates inflamed spots and redness to keep marks from forming4.
- It rehydrates the skin for more than 12 hours thanks to Glycerine 5,6.
- Mattifying powders with Zinc reduce shine for immediate and lasting results4,7,8.
1 Study of lipid profile (Dermscan/Synelvia)
2 Zouboulis/Jourdan/Picardo. JEADV May 2014
3 SeboRestore communication: Jacopo email on 18/01/2016
4 Cirec Lb16003 TU + Eurofins comedogenicity test
5 Cirec 24-hour corneometry test
6 Fluhr, British Journal of Dermatology 2008
7 Effective dose according to Pierard 1993
8 Spotlight on formulations
9 Yamamoto, Arch Dermatol Res 1995.
10 Smith J. Dermatol SCI 2008, 50, 41-52
KATSUTA, J Invest, Dermatol 2005 124:1008-1013
11 DIPTA test. Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of 5 active ingredients on IL-8 synthesis induced by IL-17 in combination with TNF-α in a line of human keratinocytes. 2016
12 Boisnic, Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillofac 2010
13 Sanchez, Toxicol Letter 2006
Instructions for use
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, BAKUCHIOL, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 728]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."