A non-rinse make-up removing milk that gently cleanses sensitive skin
- Sensitive to intolerant skin
- Perfectly cleanses and removes make-up
- Soothes and softens the skin
- Guarantees optimum tolerance
Product + :
- Its light texture combines softness and freshness.
- Bottle 250 ml (ACL 466 736.2)3401346673625
Biological mode of action
- Sensibio Lait perfectly cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes and does not need to be rinsed off. Like a real treatment featuring the Toléridine™ patent, it biologically strengthens the skin's resistance to attacks and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin.
- A new biological breakthrough for sensitive skin, the Toléridine™ patent, boosted by the D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex, inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and thus makes the skin less reactive.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid instantly soothes and softens the skin.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Using a cotton pad or your fingertips, apply Sensibio Lait on your face and eyes.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sensibio" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SQUALANE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 60, RHAMNOSE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL. [BI 551]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."