Soothing and nourishing care for sensitive skin
- Dry to very dry, sensitive to intolerant skin
- Instantly soothes heating sensations and increases the skin’s sensitivity threshold
- Intensely nourishes
- Moisturises and protects
- Guarantees optimum tolerance
Product + :
- Excellent make-up base
- Does not fluff
- Tube 40 ml (ACL 466 732.7)3401346673274
Biological mode of action
- Sensibio Rich is a nourishing soothing treatment that biologically strengthens the skin's resistance to attacks and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin.
- A new biological breakthrough for sensitive skin, the Toléridine™ patent, boosted by the D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex, inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and thus makes the skin less reactive.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid instantly soothes sensations of overheating and tightness and ensures instant comfort.
- Sensibio Rich moisturises and restructures the skin barrier, thus keeping irritants from penetrating.
- Formulated with active ingredients that have been rigorously selected for their safety, Sensibio Rich guarantees optimum tolerance.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio Rich on your face and neck, after cleansing.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sensibio" products
Ingredients - INCI
WATER (AQUA), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), GLYCERIN, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRICETEARETH- 4 PHOSPHATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, XYLITOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 554]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."