Fluid care that biologically corrects and prevents pigmentation, while respecting sensitive skin
- All skin types, even sensitive
- Lightens, evens out and brightens the complexion
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots and keeps them from appearing
- Excellent tolerance
- Light, fluid texture, is quickly absorbed
- Specifically formulated to respect the most sensitive skin
- Tube 30 ml 3401395404423
Biological mode of action
- White Objective Fluide offers optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O.® patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin C, which is gradually released for long-lasting action, reduces the number of melanin pigments in the epidermis.
- Anti-UVA-UVB filters protect from solar radiation to prevent new pigmentation (SPF 25 - UVA 12).
Instructions for use
Morning - 7 days a week
- Apply White Objective Fluide on your perfectly cleansed face and neck.
- Can be used locally on pigmentation marks.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/ WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, LYSINE AZELATE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, SILICA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HEXAPEPTIDE- 2, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL. [BI 604]
"Lists of ingredients for the products developed by NAOS are updated on a regular basis. Before using a product of any NAOS-owned brand (Bioderma, Institut Esthederm,Etat Pur), please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure they are suitable for your personal use."